In recently we received an email from an Australian customer, Mr. Oliver, who is a craftsman from Restech, which is a Research Service Provider as a collaboration between the Ampcontrol and the University of Newcastle, NSW.
Mr. Oliver mentioned in his email that he encountered some operational issues in the process of using our IKX1 small CNC milling machine. After our technicians patiently provide operation instructions, the machine started to work perfectly. Meanwhile, Mr. Oliver introduced to us that the lab is located in Newcastle University, which is convenient for academic staff and their research work, as well as laboratory testing space. Also, they're mainly use our machines to modify parts or to rapid prototype parts for testing. Here are some of the lab photos he shared with us.
Key specifications of IKX1 small CNC milling machine:
1. Opaque / fully transparent visual protective cover two-way selection
2. Provide 4-station tool magazine
3. High efficiency 1000W brushless motor
4. High-strength casting hard rail
5. 400×145mm worktable
6. Pre-installed handwheel quick interface
7. High-quality installation of electrical components and quick plugs
8. Three-axis stepping motor, brushless high-torque spindle motor